Toothed Drive Belt for Belle Minimix 150 fitted with Honda G100 & GX120 Engines, Robin EY08 or fitted with 110v / 240v Electric Motors
Genuine Belle Part
OEM No. 900-99915
Suitable for the following applications:
110v / 240v Electric Mixer, Honda G100 Petrol Mixer, Honda GX120 Petrol Mixer, Briggs & Stratton 3.5HP Petrol Mixer, Robin EY08 Petrol Mixer
For mixers fitted with a Honda GXH50 engine please use part number 900/99926
Here is a troubleshooting guide to help fix a Belle Minimix 150 cement mixer that won't start or runs with low power:
1. Check the Power Source:
- Ensure that the mixer is connected to a power source that is working.
- Check the fuse and the socket outlet to make sure it is delivering power with a piece of equipment that is known to be working.
2. Check the Switch:
- If the power source is working correctly, check the switch.
- Look for any loose connections or signs of damage.
- If the switch is damaged, broken or won't 'stay in', replace it.
3. Check the Capacitor:
- If the switch is not the problem, then check the capacitor.
- Look for any visible signs of damage or a buzzing sound.
- If you notice any visible signs of damage to the capacitor, replace it.
4. Check the Fan:
- Check for damage to the motor fan.
- If the fan is damaged or missing fins it can cause the motor to overheat.
- If the fan is damaged, replace it.
5. Check the Motor:
- If the capacitor is not the issue, then the motor may be the problem.
- Check the motor for any visible signs of damage, including broken wires or burnt-out parts.
- If the motor is damaged, replace it.
6. Check the Wiring for Earth Faults:
- Another common issue that can prevent the mixer from starting is an earth fault.
- Check all wiring for any signs of damage or fraying. Test the circuit with a multimeter for earth faults.
- If you notice any damage, replace the wiring.
By following these steps, you should be able to fix a Belle Minimix 150 cement mixer that won't start. However, if the problem persists, it is best to seek professional help from a qualified electrician.