Spot Welder with Digital Timer
Sealey part No. SR123
- Semi-automatic spot welder.
- Integral electronic control allows operator to select thickness of material while automatically calculating the optimum weld duration.
- Also features pulse mode for use on high stress steels commonly found in modern vehicle construction.
- All automatically selected parameters may be overridden by the operator if required.
- Composite casing and handle reduce heat transfer for operator comfort.
- Die-cast aluminium head and chassis reduces overall weight for improved handling.
- Fully adjustable jaw pressure from 40kg to 120kg enables close control of weld quality.
- Supplied with 120mm welding arms, electrodes and side handle.
- Made in Europe.