Terms & Conditions
1. All products returned must be complete and contain ALL original manufacturer packaging including packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. In addition, please include a letter with the following information: Order Number, Your Name, E-mail Address, Reason for Returning.
2. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery. For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of any loss or damage.
3. If you receive damaged merchandise, it is preferable to REFUSE DELIVERY from the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, you must make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery records in order to file a damage claim from L&S Engineers. Keep the product together with the original packaging and notify our customer service department immediately. If you do not notify L&S Engineers of damaged goods within 24 hours of delivery, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage. DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted within 15 days on receipt of the package for refund or replacement. If we have sent you an incorrect product, we will exchange it or provide a refund.
4. NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted within 15 days of receipt of the package on condition that original shipping charges of all NON-DEFECTIVE returns will be non-refundable.
5. If the package is refused by the customer without any reason, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping charges, plus a 15% restocking charge.
If you have any queries please contact our customer services team: firstname.lastname@example.org.